• Welcome to Newbury Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:28:54 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Berkshire Motorcaravans

Started by Terry, June 17, 2014, 06:53:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

I'm new to the forum and used to live in Thatcham up to 1985. After moving to Woodley we bought an Auto-Sleeper Motorcaravan from Berkshire Motorcaravans just before they became Marquis Berkshire.
We dealt with Mr Saunders (sorry, can't remember his first name) who was extremely helpful.

We parted company with the motorhome for something bigger for a trip to the Arctic Circle and the Tour De France eventually selling up ready to downsize to a smaller property.

In 2011 I had a de-cluttering moment and a lot of my old motorcaraven paperwork went into the recycling/bin. 2 weeks later, out of the blue, we were re-united with our original motorcaravan from Berkshire Motorcaravans. Doh!!

I've been gradually bring the van back up to scratch and lot of the 'recycling', original crockery etc, has been found elsewhere,  but I'm missing a Berkshire Motorcaravans Peugeot Boxer handbook wallet.
Can anybody help with one or point me in the right direction to get one, or even put me in touch with the Saunders family ?
I've a very significant birthday due next month and finding a replacement wallet would be better than any icing on a cake !
Thanks in advance ..... :)